Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adam's Winter Projects Part 2



This is a french side table. The cabriole legs were a new challenge for Adam and they turned out perfect.

Once again, the hardware can really change how a piece looks, and we both loved this lion head. It reminds us of door knockers in London and lion head soup bowls filled with French Onion soup.


Notice the decorative boarder along the drawer.
This is also made from mahogany and plans are found on the New Yankee website.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are updating your projects. I know you do them and I love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are especially impressive in person too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotta be kidding me. Adam. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you consider making another one of this table to sell to me?

    ReplyDelete