Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dreams come true

Well I must admit, this is a completely impersonal beginning for me, but I feel that this is worth sharing at least until I can get myself together and make a real post. I don't know if anyone else is into those fabric headboards (like the ones at anthro) but I LOVE them. Yesterday in my browsing Cookie's Nesting site I found a tutorial site for how to make those yourself. Go here.

I know this is a poor excuse, but I just don't have (or make) the time to do as much "crafting" as I used to before I had Lily. I need to get into a rhythm again and get started. Now that I'm writing this I think I'm making myself accountable to really do it. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Talane - I finally had time this morning to get on my comp and I just finished watching the video on how to make the headboard. It seemed like something that is way beyond my skill level, but after watching her video it really does seem doable. I google searched that BEAUTIFUL Otomi fabric. I cant believe how much i love those fabrics. So expensive, but worth it for a project like that. Only wish I could afford some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Talane. I hope we get to hear more from you soon! How old is your daughter?

    ReplyDelete