Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday Craft Part 1



This Saturday I got to work on some projects that I have been wanting to do for a while. I made the blue apron above using this free tutorial for a childs apron and then embroidered the tiger and name with my machine. Bubba loves tigers and blue so I think this will be right up his alley. The apron is intended for children ages 3-6 and to help them be independent. The strap around the neck was supposed to be elastic, but I ran out of material. And the strap around the waist is velcro, so the little one can use their new found independence with this apron. I only spent $1.30 on material and the velcro and thread I aldready had, so it was a really cheap, quick, fun project. For Olivia, his sister, I found this really cute/cheap apron and put her name on it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment